Bad behavior is the #1 reason pets are given up to shelters. We want to keep your family together. Our veterinarians are trained to identify and treat many behavior problems. Common problems we can address include:
- Feline house soiling
- Separation anxiety
- Phobias and severe acute anxiety such as during storms and fireworks
- Introducing new pets to an established household
- House training and crate training
- Preparing yourself and your dog for life with a new baby
- First time dog or cat owners
- Obedience and manners
If your pet’s behavior problems are more serious or complex, we also offer referrals to a veterinary behaviorist for your pet.
We also have working relationships with dog trainers in our area and are happy to recommend group obedience classes or individual sessions if needed.
There are two local dog trainers that we recommend to our clients:
- Diamond in the “Ruff” Dog Obedience Traning with Denise Landin
Click here for Diamond in the Ruff Facebook page
- Larry Benoit Dog Training LLC www.larrybenoitdogtrainer.com