We are proud to introduce our new laser therapy. Our laser is the most powerful laser system available and provides a drug-free option for enhanced patient care. Clinical studies and real-world use over several decades have proven that laser therapy alleviates pain and inflammation, reduces swelling, stimulates nerve regeneration and cells involved in tissue repair.
- therapy sessions are tolerated extremely well by pets
- owners may be present during therapy sessions
- no known side effects
- may decrease the need for medications and surgery
- requires no sedation or clipping
- quick to administer (approximately 3-6 minutes per site)
- effective relief of pain, inflammation and swelling
- reduces healing time
You and your pet will have to wear some protective eye gear during the session. Here is a picture of some of the many patients we have already started treating. It is surprising how well they tolerate the goggles, even cats!
Watch the animation below to understand how laser therapy impacts healing on a cellular level.
Uses for Laser Therapy:
- degenerative joint and disc disease
- hip dysplasia
- dermatologic disorders (hot spots, acral lick granulomas, etc.)
- anal gland sacculitis
- acute and chronic otitis
- periodontal disease (feline stomatitis)
- post-operative healing (treat incision pain and reduce inflammation before your pet ever wakes up)
- acute trauma (sprains, strains, stings)
If you are interested in learning more or scheduling a laser therapy session, call us at 225-755-3838.